Wednesday, May 05, 2010

P.S. I Love You

.....if you're into chick flicks or simply wanting a good cry, watch P.S. I Love You! One of the best romance since titanic. It's the kinda heartfelt film which makes you bawl your eyes out then lifts you up with a burst of comedy (phoebe from friends is in it) only to slap you with a heart breaking flashback. Everyone ( including GUYS ) needs a little release every now and then followed by a big slice of cheesecake :D Yes let out those masculine tears! It also makes you feel all warm and happy inside...kinda like hot cocoa! Plus a part of it was shot in IRELAND! :D which means...........irish lads with 'oirish' accents! ;) Ahh I've always favoured the 'oirish' accent ever since The Last King Of Scotland. This would'nt be my fav but it defs make my top 10 chick flicks.


One day I'm gonna take a trip to Ireland with my girlies in search for irish men ;)







if you're gonna rent this movie, might as well get moulin rouge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment